Protecting Our Team
Team Member safety has always been and continues to be our top priority. While this has been a difficult time as we all navigate the current climate together, we are continuously monitoring the situation and providing ways to continue to support our Team while executing practices to continue to keep them safe, healthy and comfortable in our Retreats. To ensure Team Member safety, we continue to implement all precautions and guidance from Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local public health agencies and continue to share that information with our Massage Heights Family.
In our response to COVID-19 and our dedication to making sure all Team members feel comfortable and excited to return to their Retreat, we have implemented several new practices when it comes to sanitation and guest management. Here are a few ways we are protecting all therapists and staff at every Massage Heights Retreat across the nation during this time:
- Implementation of an enhanced sanitation and safety program to promote a healthy workplace for all.
- Additional training on techniques to protect yourself and the guest to remain safe during the massage session.
- All supplies for sanitation and safety are provided for you, so you don’t have to worry about sourcing your own!
- Owners are keeping up with their local laws to help keep team members informed and safe.
- Supportive Team of Lifestyle Consultants to help implement with sanitation protocols.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19 and will act accordingly. Thank you for trusting us and we promise to keep you and the guest’s safety at the forefront so that you may perform your therapeutic services with confidence. We are here to support you every step of the way as you try to navigate what your next steps are.