Massage Heights Family
I hope this message finds you safe and healthy. With the current state of the world, I want you to know we are here to help in any way we can. We are all going to get through this together. Everyone here at Massage Heights is sending you and your loved one’s good vibes and well wishes.
I started this amazing company with my husband 16 years ago in San Antonio, Texas, and I am proud to say that our brand is still a family owned and operated business, 100% owned by my husband, my brother, and me.
Each Massage Heights Retreat is individually owned and operated by a family that lives and contributes to your community, and each Retreat employs 20-30 of your local citizens.
They provide donations to your local non-profit organizations, schools and make many other local contributions. They are active members in your community. Their roots are planted. They are committed to helping you live life better
While each of our Retreats is locally owned and operated, we are unified in our collective commitment to continuing to serve you and your family.
We continue to place the utmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of our guests and our team members. During our time of temporary closure, we completed a thorough deep cleaning and sanitization of our Retreat. Our commitment to your safety is our highest priority and we will continue to implement our enhanced disinfecting procedures indefinitely.
Some of which include:
- Frequent and thorough sanitization of all surfaces within the Retreat inclusive of treatment rooms, restrooms, lobby and office.
- Placement of hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes in all treatment rooms and lobby.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or removing all items after each session, inclusive of products used, linens, head rests, chairs, tables, countertops, doorknobs and other operational items.
- Mop all floor surfaces with disinfectant solution routinely throughout each location.
- Disinfecting surfaces after each guest check-in and checkout inclusive of front desk and door handles.
- Temperature screening for all team members daily and for all guests before appointments.
- Curbside check-in and staggered appointment times to minimize traffic in the lobby.
To keep all of our team members and guests safe, we ask that if you are feeling ill prior to any appointment to please let us know so we can reschedule for a different date.
Now that we are open again, our team is excited to continue fulfilling their purpose to help elevate the lives of all of our guests. Our licensed skin therapists are eager to see you and are ready to begin providing you with a much-needed wellness experience!
We can’t wait to see you soon!
Be safe. Be well.
Co-Founder & CEO