Our commitment to you now and always
There is no higher priority to our entire Massage Heights family than the safety and wellbeing of our members, guests, and team members.
In the current environment and situation with COVID-19 (the coronavirus), you deserve to feel confident when you visit any Massage Heights Retreat. All independently owned and operated Massage Heights Retreats consistently practice high levels of standards in cleanliness. Our commitment to your safety is our highest priority and we will continue to implement our enhanced disinfecting procedures indefinitely:
- Frequent and thorough sanitization of all surfaces within the Retreat inclusive of treatment rooms, restrooms, lobby and office.
- Placement of hand sanitizer or disinfectant wipes in all treatment rooms and lobby.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or removing all items after each session, inclusive of products used, linens, head rests, chairs, tables, counter tops, doorknobs and other operational items.
- All team members will constantly wash hands with warm soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds after each interaction.
- Mopping all hard floor surfaces and treating all carpeted floor surfaces with disinfectant solution routinely throughout each location.
- Disinfecting surfaces after each guest check-in and checkout inclusive of the front desk and front door handles.
The Retreats have and will continue to educate their team members on the symptoms of COVID-19 and how it spreads, as well as diligently following CDC and guidelines. Retreat team members (staff) have been told to stay home if feeling ill.
We ask that in return, should you feel ill prior to any scheduled appointment that you contact your local Retreat to reschedule your appointment for a later date, without any penalty.
At all times each Massage Heights Retreat remains committed to you and their team members, and we appreciate your continued support.