- Revive:A soothing blend of lemongrass, lavender and basil essential oils help revitalize your body and balance your mind.
- Energize:Fight physical and mental fatigue, exhaustion and sluggishness with a blend of rosemary, sage and basil essential oils.
- Breathe:Eucalyptus, rosemary and myrtle essential oils are effective against congestion, colds, sinus headaches and other minor respiratory complaints.
- Relax:An aromatic blend of lavender, sweet orange and ylang-ylang essential oils are ideal to alleviate fatigue, insomnia, nervousness, tension and stress.
Affordable Care for Your Everyday
Our licensed massage and skin therapist at Massage Heights Parmer Crossing will work with you to understand your needs, listening closely to understand your lifestyle, state of health and individual requirements. Austin Therapists develop a recommended regimen of massage therapy and skin care services just for you.
We are proud to offer services at affordable prices, with a wide range of appointment options Brushy Creek Austin.Book Your Treatment Today
- Introductory Prices
- 60 Minutes $79.99
- 90 Minutes $119.99
- 120 Minutes $159.99
- Hot Stone Therapy $20.00
- Reviving Foot Scrub $12.00
- Revitalizing Face Massage $12.00
- Dynamic Cupping Therapy $25.00
- Hemp-Infused Massage $25.00
Disclaimer: Prices shown reflect first-time guest rate. Each massage or facial service you receive includes up to ten minutes of consultation and dressing time. This period is counted towards your timed session. Rates and services may vary by location. Additional local taxes and fees may apply. See Retreat for details. Each Massage Heights Retreat is independently owned and operated. Franchise opportunities available. ©2022 Massage Heights IP, LLC. All rights reserved.