- Revive:A soothing blend of lemongrass, lavender and basil essential oils help revitalize your body and balance your mind.
- Energize:Fight physical and mental fatigue, exhaustion and sluggishness with a blend of rosemary, sage and basil essential oils.
- Breathe:Eucalyptus, rosemary and myrtle essential oils are effective against congestion, colds, sinus headaches and other minor respiratory complaints.
- Relax:An aromatic blend of lavender, sweet orange and ylang-ylang essential oils are ideal to alleviate fatigue, insomnia, nervousness, tension and stress.
Affordable Care for Your Everyday
Our licensed massage and skin therapist at Massage Heights Ames will work with you to understand your needs, listening closely to understand your lifestyle, state of health and individual requirements. Ames Therapists develop a recommended regimen of massage therapy and skin care services just for you.
We are proud to offer services at affordable prices, with a wide range of appointment options.Book Your Treatment Today
- 30 Minute Massage $29.99
- 60 Minute Massage $59.99
- 90 Minute Massage $89.99
- 120 Minute Massage $119.99
- 30 Minute Facial $34.99
- 60 Minute Facial $69.99
- 90 Minute Facial $104.99
- Dynamic Cupping Therapy * $25.00
- Dry Brushing * $20.00
- Hot Stone Therapy $20.00
- Revitalizing Face Massage $12.00
- Reviving Foot Scrub $12.00
- Skin Enriching $12.00
- Skin Purifying $12.00
- Skin Refining $12.00
- Microdermabrasion * $30.00
- Pro Power Peel * $30.00
- IonActive Serums $12.00